Jura Ena 8 NORDIC WHITE
- Brand: Jura
- Product Code: JURA ENA 8 NORDIC WHITE
- Availability: In Stock
Jura Ena 8 Nordic White
The all-new Ena 8 series is sure to impress with its compact size, Color TFT display, and award-winning design. This compact machine is packed with the latest Jura technology including RFID Claris smart filters, P.E.P and wireless control through the new J.O.E app (requires a separate purchase of "Jura Smart Connect"). Using the new smart connect functions allows users to prepare specialty shortcuts using Siri, and Apple watch!
The Ena 8 has over 10 specialty coffees that can be prepared at the touch of a single button, including cappuccino, latte macchiato and more!
- NEW Pulse Extraction Process (P.E.P): A new revolutionary brewing method that extracts espresso in short pulses to guarantee the most authentic flavor and aroma. PEP is a world-first for the super-automatic segment.
- TFT Color Display: The TFT color display makes using this machine very intuitive as it guides you through every process with simple graphics.
- One-Touch Operation: The Ena 8 can make the full range of specialty coffees, in one touch: Latte Macchiato, Cappuccino, Café Crème, Espresso, Americano, milk foam (for hot chocolate) & Hot Water (for tea).
- Fully Programmable: Program every drink to your liking or make adjustments on the fly! Use the intuitive visual programming mode or the expert mode to set your strength and volume preferences for all drinks.
- Dedicated Hot Water Spout: This is becoming rare on super-automatic machines and is a tea-lovers dream.
- Revolutionary Fine Foam Technology: The built-in frother produces rich, creamy milk foam at the touch of a button. Try it with almond milk!
- Small Footprint: The Ena 8 has a small footprint and can fit in almost any space at 27.1 cm X 32.3 cm X 44.5 cm (WxHxD).
- Height Adjustable spout: Perfect for small espresso cups or large mugs. The spouts can go as low as 5.5 cm and as high as 13.8 cm!
- Sustainability: All Jura machines use fresh ground beans for every cup creating only compost, no capsules = no waste!
- NEW Multi-level Aroma G3 Grinder: The G3 grinder quickly, yet carefully grinds your beans for the perfect extraction.
- Grinder By-pass: By-pass your grinder with pre-ground coffee for decaf or other blends!.
- Self-Cleaning: No need to remove the brewing unit or fuss with internal mechanisms as all Jura machines are fully self-cleaning.
- Filter or Descale: Jura machines enable users to choose between using Claris filters- fresh water in = fresh coffee out, or traditional descaling methods.
- Sleek Modern Design: The hard lines and bold color combination are sure to make a statement in any environment.
- Peace of Mind: As the official Canadian Distributor, Pavin Caffe provides full service. All machines come with a 2-year parts and labor warranty.
|Additional preground coffee powder||Yes|
|No. of individually programmable specialities||3|
|Coffee specialties||1 coffee 1 espresso 1 ristretto|
|Design and materials|
|Powder chute for ground coffee||Yes|
|Cable length||1.1 m|
|Capacity per bean container||125 g|
|Coffee grounds container (max. servings)||9|
|Energy consumption||4 watt-hour|
|Energy consumption with E.S.M.©||4 watt-hour|
|Energy efficiency CH||41 kw per h.|
|Numbers of bean containers||1|
|Stand-by power||0 Watt|
|Voltage||120 alternating current|
|Water tank capacity||1.1 L|
|Perfect maintenance at the touch of a button|
|Adjustable water hardness||Yes|
|Filter cartridge||CLEARYL Blue|
|Integrated rinsing, cleaning and descaling programme||Yes|
|JURA hygiene: TÜV-certified||Yes|
|Settings and programming options|
|Coffee strength can be adjusted for each preparation||Yes|
|Programmable amount of water||Yes|
|Height-adjustable coffee spout||58 - 141 mm|
|Energy Save Mode (E.S.M.©)||Yes|
|Power switch||Zero-Energy Switch|
|Grinder type||Multi-level conical grinder|
|High-performance pump, 15 bar||15 bar|
|Intelligent Pre-Brew Aroma System (I.P.B.A.S.©)||Yes|
|Monitored aroma preservation cover||Yes|
|Number of grinders||1|
|Thermoblock heating system||1|
|Variable brewing chamber||6 - 10 g|